LL.M. in International Business Law
Distance Learning, On-Campus
9 - 10 months
EUR 17,000 / per year *
01 Sep 2023
Earliest start date
* Mauritius tuition fees: EUR 12,000
This programme deals mainly with practical case studies and certain key subjects, with a pluridisciplinary focus. It prepares students and professionals for operations such as large acquisitions or market transactions, cross border mergers, complex financing, restructuring, LBOs, financial engineering, and industrial projects. These are interesting operations, offering difficulties that often lead to innovative solution seeking. It is particularly educational to study them and analyze the legal, financial or accounting issues raised. Contracts, guarantees, financing and international trade litigation, among other basic subjects are approached from different perspectives.
Université Paris-Panthéon-Assas | Assas International
The Master of Laws, LL.M. is awarded by Université Paris-Panthéon-Assas.
Key facts about the university:
- 800+ years of excellence
- 4 campuses around the world: Paris, Dubai, Mauritius, Singapore
- 100 000+ alumni worldwide
- Paris: The academic year is between October 2022 to June 2023. The next intake is scheduled for October 2022. Possible 4 weeks exchange between Paris and Singapore campus.
- Mauritius: The programme duration is 10 months for regular candidates. French Bar School candidates complete the programme in 6 months. The next intake is scheduled for November 2022 for general applicants, and January 2023 for French Bar Schools candidates.
- Singapore: There are two intakes, one in October and another one in January. The academic year is between October to June OR January to December. Possible 4 weeks exchange between Paris and Singapore campus. French Bar School candidates complete the programme in 6 months, from January until June.
- Dual expertise: 50% of the lecturers are professors and 50% are local law practitioners
- Excellence: Awarded by Paris-Panthéon-Assas University, France’s first law university
- Taught in English: All classes within the LL.M. programme are taught in English
- Career Opportunities: Students are equipped with a diverse set of skills and knowledge of several legal systems
Program Tuition Fee
Graduates from the LL.M. pursue a variety of careers, such as:
- Paris Bar School
- Business consulting
- Legal Counsel
- Major companies’
- Legal Department