Master in Cybersecurity Law and Digital Environment Universidad de Leon
We train professionals specialized in the field of Cybersecurity Law and the Digital Environment, which will respond to the new challenges facing the Law based on the advances derived from the new communication and information technologies.
Directed mainly to Graduates in Law and Computer Engineering, but also open to other related degrees and professionals who seek to prove their experience with a postgraduate university degree.
If you are interested in learning to
- Know and manage the technical aspects of Cybersecurity.
- Know and know how to apply the protection measures for fundamental freedoms and rights linked to the digital environment.
- Coordinate and plan, from a multidisciplinary perspective, the management of cyber-risks in organizations and companies.
- Know and know how to apply the basic principles and fundamentals of the legal and social responsibility of the company in digital environments.
- Know how to identify vulnerabilities and plan cyber incidents associated with the technical management of information.
What we offer you
- Curriculum practices in entities of maximum prestige.
- Multidisciplinary Training
- Response to the new challenges facing the Law based on the advances derived from information technology.
- Increase in the possibilities of qualified employability.