LLB (Hons) Law with International Business. Reg. No. 253057 U Law Hong Kong
Our LLB (Hons) Law with International Business degree is available as a 3-year course (Reg. No. 253057). It will help you to start a career in the legal or international commercial sectors. Each module is taught by experienced professionals from the worlds of law and business, giving you the practical outlook you’ll need for your career. We have an overall 5 Star rating from QS World University Rankings and 5 stars in Teaching, Employability, Online Learning, Academic Development and Inclusiveness. This course is registered with the Hong Kong Non-local Courses Registry (NCR). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
- BBB at A Level and Grade C/4 or above in GCSE English Language or equivalent qualifications. International entry requirements: An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
Why choose our LLB (Hons) Law with International Business degree?
Our LLB (Hons) Law with International Business is a Qualifying Law Degree that combines your legal studies with an exploration of different aspects of international business. This course is ideal for those looking to develop an understanding of modern global business practices that will complement a Qualifying Law Degree. With key business modules that focus on marketing, HR and strategy on an international scale, you'll get plenty of experience and knowledge of how international businesses operate successfully.
Our structured course is taught by qualified lawyers with lectures and practical workshops or with online resources and learning tools (online) to develop your legal and business skills.
Here are just some of the reasons why we’re best placed to help you prepare for your future career:
- The highest standard of teaching from experienced professionals
- Small class sizes
- Options to study on campus and online
- Access to award-winning careers support
Why choose The University of Law?
- One of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education, since 1876 - we’ve trained more practising lawyers in the UK than anyone else.
- All our tutors are qualified lawyers, and many still practising. You’ll benefit from their insight into today's legal world delivered either face-to-face on campus or online.
- We have locations across the UK and Hong Kong.
- We have the UK’s largest legal alumni group with over 80,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities, many of whom are qualified lawyers in Hong Kong and Malaysia.
- We work with 90 of the top 100 UK law firms, many of whom send their trainees and lawyers exclusively to us. We also have close links with a wide range of barristers’ chambers.
- 92% of our full-time UK LLB students graduating in 2017 secured employment or further study within six months of successfully completing their course.
Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS)
Our LLB students are eligible to apply for the ENLS loan to cover their tuition fees.