QMUL Online offers you world-class teaching delivered by leading academics and professionals at the top of their game.
Queen Mary Online offers four part-time, 100% online programmes delivered by the Queen Mary University of London – a world-leading Russell Group university. Gain access to cutting-edge research, a global community, and world-class teaching that will empower you to make a global impact.
By choosing to study online with Queen Mary, you still enjoy the same status and access to exemplary teaching as our campus students. The advantage you have is the flexibility to pursue your future career at a time and intensity suited to your own unique circumstances and without interrupting your income and career progression.
Key features of online learning
- Flexibility: Learn from home, the workplace or on the move, anywhere in the world
- Location: No need to relocate, take a career break or apply for a visa
- Global: Study alongside and network with students from around the world
- Quality: Concise lectures and digital resources developed by our renowned academics
- Support: Academic tutors are readily and easily accessible for guidance and feedback
- Engaging: Activities that help you to apply theory to practice
- Feedback: Live sessions with tutors and peers
- Accessible: All assessments are taken and submitted online
- Intuitive: Everything you need is available via our online learning platform
- Status: All awards are equal in title and prestige to those given for campus study
- Advice: Accessible careers support, available throughout the course.
Student life isn’t all about studying. As part of Queen Mary’s online community, there is a team of people dedicated to making your experience with us as positive as possible and our induction will welcome you, and introduce you to studying online.
Online Student Advisers are your first point of contact for any practical queries whether that be for tips on effective online learning, advice about work-life balance, or to direct you to our university support services.
If technology makes you nervous, our technical support team will be on hand to offer advice and help with the use of our online learning platform.