Keystone logo

Park University

A logo

Introduction

Park At A Glance

Official Name: Park University

Established: 1875

Flagship Campus: Parkville, Mo.

Oldest Building: Mackay Hall (construction began in 1886, occupied in 1893)

Mackay Hall, placed on the National Register of Historic Places, houses the University’s administrative offices, as well as classrooms. It was started in 1886 with the help of students who quarried the stone from the school’s land, carried it to the site, and helped to build the structure as a means of earning their tuition. With its clock tower overlooking the residence halls, classrooms, and other more modern facilities around it, Mackay Hall has become the symbol of the University.

Real Estate Holdings: 700 Acres

School Motto: Fides et Labor (Latin for “Faith and Work”)

School Colors: Canary and Wine

School Mascot: Pirates, “Sir George”

Athletic Conference: American Midwest Conference of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics

Annual Student Headcount (unduplicated): 15,373

Locations: 39 campus centers, our flagship Parkville, MO, and our new campus in Gilbert, AZ

Countries Represented: 62

International Students: 244

Faculty: 114 full-time faculty; 813 adjunct faculty nationwide

Number of Degree Programs: 77

54 Bachelor’s and 8 Associate

14 Master’s

1 Specialist

Number of Certificate Programs: 34

15 Undergraduate

19 Graduate

Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission

Locations

  • Northwest River Park Drive,8700, 64152, Parkville

Questions