Master of Laws (LLM) International Business Law
Distance Learning, On-Campus
11 - 23 months
Full time, Part time
SGD 23,000 *
Earliest start date
* international students: €14950 / local students: €15921.91 | discount fees for feb intake: SGD $19,550/€13403.77
Enhance your academic legal knowledge and gain a broad understanding of international business law with a Master of Law in International Business Law at LSBF Singapore. The postgraduate program is awarded by the University of Law in the UK, ranked 1st for overall student satisfaction in England.
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
- Students should possess a minimum 2nd class honors degree in any subject at 2:2 or above or equivalent qualifications.
- There is a Compulsory Two Week Induction required for all students unless they can evidence the successful completion of either:
- An LLB or equivalent; or
- A minimum of 3 legal modules, worth at least 80 QCF credits must include: the English Legal System; Contract Law; and Law of Tort.
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
- 18 years or above
- Full-time: 11 months
- Part-time: 23 months
- Fees for Local Students: SGD $23000/€15921.91
- Fees for International Students: SGD $23000/€14950
5% OFF Diplomas (ALL) and 10% OFF UOG AF/BS/BLTM/MBA/MA (SGD/Euros)