By graduating from law school, you are able to:
- Litigate in traditional areas such as civil, criminal, mercantile and family, independently or for legal purposes, including oral litigation.
- Perform counseling and corporate legal consulting.
- Develop legal strategies within the public administration.
- Apply international law in national legal order.
- To carry out activities related to notaries and public brokerages.
- Work in organs involved with the delivery of justice.
- Create legal strategies for companies, tending to anticipate, avoid and solve con fl icts and problems.
As a Law Professional, you can apply your knowledge and develop yourself in:
- Legal areas of companies
- Law Offices
- National or international government agencies
- Non-profit organizations in favor of human rights
- The world of entrepreneurship when creating your own company
- Effective communication (8 credits)
- Criminal Law Theory (8 credits)
- Legal relations of persons and family (8 credits)
- General Theory of Law (8 credits)
- Constitutional law (8 credits)
- Introduction to Law (8 credits)
- Leadership style and leadership (4 credits)
- Business projects (4 credits)
- Property, royalties and inheritance (8 credits)
- Business Societies (8 credits)
- International public law (8 credits)
- Fundamental rights (8 credits)
- Crimes (8 credits)
- Positive Psychology (8 credits)
- Criminal procedural law (8 credits)
- Law of obligations I (8 credits)
- Credit Securities (8 credits)
- International private law (8 credits)
- Administrative Law and Public Policies (8 credits)
- Procedural, civil and commercial rights (8 credits)
- Law of Obligations II (8 credits)
- Civil and commercial contracts (8 credits)
- Labor Law in Mexico (8 credits)
- Optional disciplinary I-II (16 credits)
- Workshop of effective presentations (4 credits)
- Planning and decision-making workshop (4 credits)
- Procedural labor law (8 credits)
- Optional disciplinary III-VI (32 credits)
- Amparo Trial (8 credits)
- Tax law (8 credits)
- Optional disciplinary VII-X (32 credits)
- Practical option (32 credits)
- Optional disciplinary XI-XII (16 credits)
- Professional ethics and citizenship (8 credits)
- Tax and administrative procedural law (8 credits)
- Amparo Seminar (8 credits)
- Optional disciplinary XIII-XIV (16 credits)
- Professional English course (8 credits)
This school offers programs in: